Wednesday, December 24, 2014

About Me

Ok...this could be one of the numerous blogs that are out there in the web. And definitely there are, and would be better ones than what i am starting. instead of talking about what am trying to do with this blog i would rather talk about what i am not trying to do with this blog...
  • i am not here to write the right english or write the kind most ppl dont understand
  • i am not here to seek approval on my opinion
  • i am not trying to bring a social revolution...as much as i hope this blog could i dont think it would :)
now about me...I am just another guy who reads whatever happens around him and wonders why. and most times i am very critical of most things...most of my friends call me cynic...and i totally dont mind that and someday hope to use it to my advantage...most of my posts would be india centric...yeah...am on of the 1.3 bn and growing population...enough about me...i will write as much as i can...i am not sure if i do get any readership...but if i do...i will try not to disappoint...

Laters!!!

2 comments:

  1. So, finally you decided to pen your musings. Looking forward to read and contribute!

    ReplyDelete